Hear everything you need to know about responding to discrimination, harassment and victimisation in the workplace plus employment legal considerations, commission only and working from home arrangements and much more!
The Accredited Agency Breakfast will give principals and licensees the valuable information you need to meet your HR obligations.
Alex Correa Executive
The 2022 Respect@Work Act imposes a positive duty on all employers to take reasonable and proportionate action to eliminate & respond to sex discrimination, sexual harassment and victimisation in the workplace. This is a significant step up from what was previously required of employers. Learn how to meet your new obligations and leave the session with some practical and easy to implement actions, while also learning some of the early warning signs of Respect@Work non-compliance. With no upper limit of damages for breaches to the Sex Discrimination Act, and individual and corporate penalties of up to $150,000 and $1.5m respectively for failing to comply with a health & safety duty that exposes a person to risk of serious illness, for example caused by sexual harassment or sex discrimination, no employer can afford to miss this session.
Michelle will deliver a session about current legal considerations for employment in real estate businesses, a refresher on commission only arrangements and also what is needed for working from home arrangements.
Date: Tuesday 10th October 2023
Time: 7.30am - 9.30am
Venue: Capri by Fraser Brisbane
80 Albert Street, Brisbane
Price: $60 for Accredited Agency Principals only
Parking: Limited parking available on site alternatively parking available at 53 Albert Street.
CPD: 20 points
* Click here to read our full terms and conditions
Instructions to Book:
* Tickets are non refundable at time of purchase
* Prices are inclusive of GST.
* Please ensure you log in using an individual log in, not an agency log in
* We do not raise invoices for event bookings. Payment via credit card is required at time of booking.
* Tickets will not be issued for this event, your name will be on the guest list at registration
* Multiple Tickets are not available to purchase for this event
If you have any questions or need assistance booking, please contact email@example.com or call 1300 MYREIQ (1300 697 347)