The Queensland Market Monitor for the June quarter is almost here.
For the first time, Queensland will have a comprehensive look at how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected our State's housing market.
The REIQ have pulled together property's brightest analytical minds to share their views on the quarter past, as well as what's in store
for the rest of the year and beyond. They will share insights, as well as answer your questions in a lively panel discussion.
Bryce Holdaway, Co-Host of the Property Couch Podcast
Bryce is a Buyers’ Agent, TV host, media lifestyle personality, author and speaker.
He is a Partner of Empower Wealth, which is a specialist property investment and
financial planning firm that helps clients secure their financial future by developing
property investment plans, selecting and buying properties and finding their dream
Bryce also co-penned the best selling book, The Armchair Guide to Property Investing
with Ben Kingsley, which explains the process of retiring on $2K a week passive income,
with as little as three investment properties.
Recognising that property investment is ‘simple but not easy’, Bryce’s daily and life
ambition is to help as many people as possible experience the freedom that comes
from sorting out their finances and achieving financial freedom.
||Eliza Owen, Head of Australian Research, CoreLogic
Eliza Owen is head of Australian research at CoreLogic. She has a wealth
of experience analysing economic and property data, having worked as
an economist for Residex, a market analyst at Domain, and was previously
the commercial real estate and construction analyst at CoreLogic.
Kul Singh, Chief Sales Officer, REA Group
Kul is currently REA Group’s Chief Sales Officer, responsible for all aspects of sales
across REA Group Australia, including sales teams supporting Residential, Developers,
Commercial and Media customer segments. In this role, Kul’s focus is on ensuring the
delivery of innovative products and solutions that align with customers’ business
objectives and deliver long term value.
Kul joined REA Group in 2015, assuming a number of leadership roles across Marketing,
International and Customer portfolios during this time. Prior to this he held senior sales,
marketing and strategy positions at GE Capital and GlaxoSmithKline. He holds a Masters
in Public Health from Melbourne University, a Bachelor of Medical Science and Marketing
from La Trobe University and is a graduate member of the Australian Institute of Company
Book your tickets now!
- Date: Friday, 25th September
- Time: 3pm to 4pm
- Price: $19 for members | $49 non-members
- CPD: 20 CPD Points
Instructions to book:
- After you've registered for the event, you will receive an email with the link to access the webinar.
- To get your CPD points, you need to attend at least 30 minutes of the webinar.
- Prices are inclusive of GST. Please ensure you log in using an individual log in, not an agency log in.
- We do not raise invoices for event bookings - you must pay via credit card/debit card at the time of booking. A tax invoice will be issued on receipt of payment.
- To book multiple tickets, first click 'Register Myself' and then 'Register Someone Else' then you will be able to register on behalf of others in your Agency.
If you have any questions or need assistance booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 MYREIQ (1300 697 347)