Are you a leader or manager?
How to create and sustain resilient, high-performing teams
The REIQ’s two-and-a-half day Advanced Leadership Program on spectacular North Stradbroke Island will provide you with a holistic approach to becoming a more successful leader. Be one of a select group of 20 who will take a deep dive into what true leadership looks like and how it can make you more effective, help you improve your team's performance and ultimately grow your business.
Join leadership expert Dr Neil Carrington as he guides you through key leadership principals:
- Organisational culture: 'How do we do things around here when no one is watching'?
- Leadership vs management when it comes to teams, yourself and colleagues within the business.
- Agreement vs alignment in teams: Creating and sustaining high-performing, resilient teams - being able to disagree without being disagreeable.
- Authentic performance conversations: going beyond the ‘bulls**t’ to hold yourself and others to account.
- Are you leading the business or managing your 'busyness'?
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to enhance your personal development, grow your leadership abilities and make a positive impact on your business. Register today.
Date: 6th - 8th September 2022
Time: Please see below agenda
Venue: Oasis on Straddie
83 Dickson Way, Point Lookout
Parking: Long term parking is available at the ferry terminal. Parking is also available onsite on the island.
Cost: Members - $1650 ex accommodation and travel,
Non-Members - $1950 ex accommodation and travel
CPD: 80 points
Getting There: North Stradbroke Island is easily accessible by SeaLink passenger or vehicle ferry, with regular services operating from Cleveland.
To book a vehicle ferry, click here.
To book the passenger ferry, click here.
Accommodation: Allure Stradbroke Resort is a short walk from Oasis on Straddie in Point Lookout. Please contact the resort directly to book your accommodation, mention REIQ for a 10% discount.