Developed especially for Property Management professionals, the Property Management Masterclass series will focus on the issues
PMs face both day-to-day, and in their careers.
We’re kicking off the webinar series with Handing Conflict Like a Pro, which will cover:
• How to handle unlikeable, rude tenants
- Channelling curiosity – why tenants act the way they do, and how to pinpoint the reason for their reaction.
- What can we do to ease their stress and get a better outcome?
- How to stay professional in response to rudeness.
- How to promote conversation to understand behaviour/issues
• Negotiation skills & conflict resolutions
- Using Feel, Felt, Found for clear communication.
- How to take emotion out of the conversation.
- Effective listening techniques - how to listen to hear, not to respond.
- Tips to diffuse situation
- Mastering a few fundamental conflict resolution skills can enable you to become a better property manager.
Antonia Mercorella facilitates this session with presentations from:
Clint Dowdell-Smith, General Manager & Associate - Bees Nees
Clint has over 9 years of experience in Real Estate. He has been involved with all
aspects of the industry.
Clint's experience and commitments to the profession have been recognised by his
appointment to the REIQ Property Management Chapter at the beginning of 2014
and subsequently re-elected in 2016.
Kathy Brown, Director, Principal and Licensee, Harcourts Solutions
Kathy has worked in the Real Estate Industry for the past 22 years Kathy has
found her passion for excellence in everything associated with the client experience
which influences her teaching, mentoring and support for all needs related to
Kathy has managed large teams who have been recognised in state, national
and international awards for superior results. Having won the Team Leader
award for Australia in 2016.
Book your tickets now!
- Date: Tuesday, 15th September
- Time: 2pm to 3pm
- Price: $19 for members | $39 non-members
- CPD: 20 CPD Points
Instructions to book:
- After you've registered for the event, you will receive an email with the link to access the webinar.
- To get your CPD points, you need to attend at least 30 minutes of the webinar.
- Prices are inclusive of GST. Please ensure you log in using an individual log in, not an agency log in.
- We do not raise invoices for event bookings - you must pay via credit card/debit card at the time of booking. A tax invoice will be issued on receipt of payment.
- To book multiple tickets, first click 'Register Myself' and then 'Register Someone Else' then you will be able to register on behalf of others in your Agency.
If you have any questions or need assistance booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 MYREIQ (1300 697 347)