Developed especially for Property Management professionals, the Property Management Masterclass series will focus on the issues
PMs face both day-to-day, and in their careers.
The Property Management Masterclass: Starting Your Rent Roll and Getting the Best Tenants will cover:
- How to grow your rent roll from nothing (if you're not into sales)
- How to create a point of difference for both landlords and tenants.
- How to market yourself and your business to grow your rent roll
- How to implement a management structure
- How to communicate and charge commissions and fees
- Retain your staff
- Due diligence – What you can and can't do when selection tenants
- Form 18a – the common mistakes you’re probably making
- How to check for financial capacity
- How to check a tenant’s ability to care for the property
- Tenancy database risks
Connie McKee - PMSS and REIQ Trainer
For over 35 years she has been helping sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants enjoy
a positive real estate experience. It's her passion, and when she's not selling or
She's training other real estate professionals as a member of the REIQ training team
and property management support service.
Malcom Riley, REIQ Trainer
Malcom grew his rent roll over 30 years knows. A former REIQ Property Manager
of the Year. He has now sold his rent roll and in his words has gone full
circle in Property Management.
Learn from someone who has done it and who continues to train other Real Estate
companies all over Australia and Internationally on how to grow your rent roll
attracting new clients and retain current managements.
Book your tickets now!
- Date: Tuesday, 20th October
- Time: 10am to 11am
- Price: $19 for members | $39 non-members
- CPD: 20 CPD Points
Instructions to book:
- After you've registered for the event, you will receive an email with the link to access the webinar.
- To get your CPD points, you need to attend at least 30 minutes of the webinar.
- Prices are inclusive of GST. Please ensure you log in using an individual log in, not an agency log in.
- We do not raise invoices for event bookings - you must pay via credit card/debit card at the time of booking. A tax invoice will be issued on receipt of payment.
- To book multiple tickets, first click 'Register Myself' and then 'Register Someone Else' then you will be able to register on behalf of others in your Agency.
If you have any questions or need assistance booking, please contact email@example.com or call 1300 MYREIQ (1300 697 347)