Brew yourself a coffee and tune in to the REIQ Academy Sales Leadership webinar.
We sit down with the Group Directors of Harcourts Solutions, Brendan Whipps and Etienne Labuschagne, to talk all
things sales leadership:
- How to get the most from your sales team
- How to create and maintain an effective business and teams
- How to optimise your skills to become a better organisational leader
- How to overcome sales leadership challenges
Brendan Whipps - Group Director, Harcourts Solutions
Brendan has a deep passion for developing people and to always have a significant
impact on their success. Working on the philosophy of ‘first who and then what’ he
believes that getting the right people in the right environment gets the job done.
With a vision to dominate the Brisbane Real Estate market, his role is to identify
talent that is aligned with our values and welcome them into Harcourts Solutions.
A highly experienced leader in the real estate and franchising industries, Brendan
previously held the role of Harcourts Queensland CEO, was the Head of Real Estate
for a 300-plus franchise and company-owned business across Australia with a
turnover exceeding $5bn.
A Melbourne Business School graduate completing his Senior Executive MBA in 2013
adds another layer to his real estate career spanning more than 25 years.
Etienne Labuschagne - Group Director, Harcourts Solutions
Etienne has a life philosophy and focus on building strong relationships and developing
people. He is always fair, always approachable and always keen to do the right thing,
which makes him a great fit for the Harcourts Solutions team.
Born in South Africa, Etienne holds a Bachelor of Commerce Degree majoring in Business
Management, Industrial Psychology and Human Movement Studies. Having a great love
for sport, he started a golf travel company as one of his first businesses and had shares
in this successful business until recently. Etienne was also involved in various corporates
in the leisure, commercial property and residential development industries in Sales,
General and Managing Director roles which gave him extensive business knowledge across multiple sectors.
Book your tickets now!
- Date: Thursday, 26th November
- Time: 10am to 11am
- Price: $19 for members | $39 non-members
- CPD: 20 CPD Points
Instructions to book:
- After you've registered for the event, you will receive an email with the link to access the webinar.
- To get your CPD points, you need to attend at least 30 minutes of the webinar.
- Prices are inclusive of GST. Please ensure you log in using an individual log in, not an agency log in.
- We do not raise invoices for event bookings - you must pay via credit card/debit card at the time of booking. A tax invoice will be issued on receipt of payment.
- To book multiple tickets, first click 'Register Myself' and then 'Register Someone Else' then you will be able to register on behalf of others in your Agency.
If you have any questions or need assistance booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 MYREIQ (1300 697 347)