Join our informative real estate marketing webinar: How to Use Data to Market Your Business and Online Marketing and Advertising,
developed especially for agents and principals around Queensland.
Reshape your marketing strategy and improve your bottom line. Learn how to use data to market to your target audience, and how
to promote your business with online marketing and advertising.
Hosted by the Director of Data and Analytics at iProspect, Toby Shaw will cover the following:
- How to use data to enhance your marketing efforts
- How to bring new visitors to your website
- How to turn new website visitors into new clients
Mitch Hills from Mastered Marketing will cover Online marketing and advertising; delving into common rules and mistakes, advertising
legislation and marketing etiquette. Learn the following:
- How to create an offer people actually want
- How to communicate in a way that gets them excited
- How to promote your offer and target the right people
- How to track your results, and know what and when to change
You will have the opportunity to ask questions, so come equipped with all your marketing and advertising queries.
|Mitch Hills, Director of Mastered Marketing
Mitch Hills is a 26 year old entrepreneur, marketer and problem solver from Brisbane.
Known for his work ethic and creativity, he started his first business in high school
at 17. years and 3 businesses later he is now the Director of Mastered Marketing,
a digital agency helping people and organisations to explode their brand and make
an impact online.
Toby Shaw, Director of Data & Analytic at iProspect
Toby Shaw is the Director of Data & Analytics at iProspect; REIQ’s Digital Marketing partner.
With over 10 years’ experience in the use of data in digital marketing campaigns.
Toby has worked for some of the biggest companies in Australia and the UK including Bunnings,
Suncorp and Tourism Australia.
Book your tickets now!
- Date: Thursday, 21st January
- Time: 10am to 11am
- Price: $19 for members | $39 non-members
- CPD: 20 CPD Points
Instructions to book:
- After you've registered for the event, you will receive an email with the link to access the webinar.
- To get your CPD points, you need to attend at least 30 minutes of the webinar.
- Prices are inclusive of GST. Please ensure you log in using an individual log in, not an agency log in.
- We do not raise invoices for event bookings - you must pay via credit card/debit card at the time of booking. A tax invoice will be issued on receipt of payment.
- To book multiple tickets, first click 'Register Myself' and then 'Register Someone Else' then you will be able to register on behalf of others in your Agency.
If you have any questions or need assistance booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 MYREIQ (1300 697 347)