Real estate agents play integral roles in Queensland’s body corporate sector and contracts can succeed or fail based on body corporate
approvals. But just who or what is ‘the body corporate’? What powers does a committee have? What’s the state of play for pets, parking,
smoking and parties in strata? How do you work out who is responsible for maintenance?
Get the answers to these and other body corporate questions in this special 1-hour webinar, hosted by body corporate experts Frank
Higginson and Chris Irons from Hynes Legal. You can ask them ANY body corporate questions. This will be essential viewing for both
property managers and sales agents who want to know more about how they can have a constructive experience dealing with bodies
Our panellists will be answering all your questions during the webinar. Please click here to submit your question.
|Chris Irons, Strata Advisor at Hynes Legal
Chris Irons is the Strata Advisor for Hynes Legal, and former QLD Commissioner for Body
Corporate and Community Management.
Chris is well known for his mantra ”to educate, guide and build confidence for people to
make better strata decisions.” In his current role, Chris is spearheading an industry-first
mediation offering for Hynes Legal.
|| Frank Higginson, Partner and Director at Hynes Legal
Frank Higginson is a partner and Director at Hynes Legal. Frank specialises in body
corporate law and management rights.
He has extensive experience in strata law across the body corporate and management
rights industries, and is an active participant in both industries, regularly presenting
and offering thought leadership on why we need to start resolving strata and body
corporate disputes in a different way.
Book your tickets now!
- Date: Tuesday, 04 May, 2021
- Time: 10am to 11am
- Price: $19 for members | $39 non-members
- CPD: 20 CPD Points
Instructions to book:
- After you've registered for the event, you will receive an email with the link to access the webinar.
- To get your CPD points, you need to attend at least 30 minutes of the webinar.
- Prices are inclusive of GST. Please ensure you log in using an individual log in, not an agency log in.
- We do not raise invoices for event bookings - you must pay via credit card/debit card at the time of booking. A tax invoice will be issued on receipt of payment.
- To book multiple tickets, first click 'Register Myself' and then 'Register Someone Else' then you will be able to register on behalf of others in your Agency.
If you have any questions or need assistance booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 MYREIQ (1300 697 347)