The REIQ offers the Commercial Sales Program to both newcomers and existing professionals seeking to establish and continuously
develop their skills as commercial specialists.
The Commercial Sales series is designed to provide a solid basis of skills and knowledge that can be used as a reference guide for your
career in the commercial sector.
Commencing with the foundation course ‘Introduction to Commercial and Industrial Property Management’, this series encompasses
prospecting, inspecting, proposals, submissions, pricing, marketing, lease negotiation, sales, contracts, client communication and
Appointment Form 6.
The course will be delivered over a total of three days and in two parts. Part 1 is for one day only on 16 June, and Part 2 will take
place over two days on 19-20 July.
Robert is the commercial real estate agent in Brisbane people know they can rely on to achieve the best outcome when selling their properties. When many of the best real estate agents in Brisbane
are seeking the resources and global reach of a commercial agency, they choose Robert because
he is able to use his trusted relationship with the premium buyers to build confidence in a transaction.
He is the leading development land salesman in Brisbane. He set the record for the highest price ever
paid for development land in the Brisbane CBD with the sale of the Supreme Courtsite at 300 George
St to a Taiwanese Billionaire who is investing $1bn to create Brisbane Quarter.
Having held senior commercial property management roles with Jones Lang LaSalle and Colliers
International & DTZ, Michelle has excellent insight into the needs of her clients and their customers.
She is highly regarded for her industry knowledge and expertise in commercial, industrial and retail
Michelle holds certifications with the Property Council of Australia, Institute of Public Accountants and
the Queensland Building Services Authority.
As a salesperson or leasing professional in commercial real estate, you will need to understand the unique skills and knowledge
Part 1 - 16 June 2021 with Michelle Davis
The Role of a Commercial Specialist
that’s required for this property type as well as understanding the day-to-day fundamentals of leases as part of a sale.
Part 2 - 19 and 20 July 2021 with Robert Dune
Prospecting and Networking
Prospecting is all about looking for opportunities while networking. By definition it’s a supportive system of sharing information and
services among individuals and groups who have a common interest. This half day module provides information and skills you will
need in commercial sales and leasing such as:
• Prospecting for listing
• Developing your client base
• Defining your market opportunity
Enhancing your Inspection Skills
This half day module deals with effective listing techniques from the general base facts through to lease monitoring and income
and expense analysis including:
• Assessing outgoings in your commercial property
• Supply and demand factors
• Market study
• Importance of local precinct assessment
Creating winning proposals
Do you dread the thought of generating another marketing proposal? Then fear no more. Preparing and presenting a presentation,
steps to creating effective proposals and submission planning are just some of the topics included in this module. Provided as an
Appendix is a working example of a ‘Marketing Proposal’ which you can keep on hand as a valuable resource to refer to when
making your own proposals.
Book your tickets now!
Dates and Time:
- Part 1: 16 June 2021 | 9am to 4pm
- Part 2: 19 and 20 July 2021 | 9am to 4pm
- Wynnum Manly Leagues Club | 92 Wondall Road, Manly West 4179
Price: $635 members | $850 non-members
Includes morning tea and lunch.
CPD: 100 points
Instructions to book:
- Prices are inclusive of GST. Please ensure you log in using an individual log in, not an agency log in.
- Please note that we do not raise invoices for event bookings. Please pay via credit card/debit card at the time of booking and a tax invoice will be issued on receipt of payment.
- No refund will be given if cancelled within three (3) full working days prior to the event.
- To book multiple tickets, first click 'Register Myself' and then 'Register Someone Else' then you will be able to register on behalf of others in your Agency.
- Paid parking is available next to the REIQ for a flat rate of $8 per day. We do encourage guests to arrive early to secure a car park as it is a very busy area.
- Tickets will not be issued for this event - your name will be on the guest list at registration.
If you have any questions or need assistance booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 MYREIQ (1300 697 347)