What Queenslanders really think of the real estate industry
Join us for this fascinating webinar exploring the results of the REIQ Foundational Research Report, the largest survey ever undertaken by the REIQ into perceptions of the Queensland real estate industry.
Learn what the general public and the profession itself think about the industry, its agencies and agents.
Findings from the Foundational Research Report include:
- What the general public thinks of agents;
- What attributes people are looking for in agents;
- What improvements people would like to see in the industry;
- Whether Queenslanders would consider a career in real estate;
- Perceptions of the REIQ; and
- What are the priorities and concerns of the industry itself.
To be co-presented by REIQ Head of Marketing & Content Sarah Butler and Honeycomb Strategy Associate Director Ben White, you’ll gain valuable insights into your profession from this not-to-be-missed webinar.
Date: Wednesday, 23rd February 2022
Time: 10am to 11am
Price: FREE for Members | $40 Non-Members
CPD: 30 points
Instructions to book:
- After you've registered for the event, you will receive an email with the link to access the webinar. You will be required to register with your details through this link.
- To get your CPD points, you need to attend at least 30 minutes of the webinar.
- Please ensure you log in using an individual log in, not an agency log in to register for the webinar.
If you need any assistance securing your virtual ticket, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 MYREIQ (1300 697 347).