The real estate industry is increasingly seen by cybercriminals as a soft target because of the sheer amount of personal information agencies hold and the size of the financial transactions they facilitate.
The list of potential threats includes malware, ransomware, phishing and much more. Consequences can include everything from having your financial transactions stolen to your entire office computer network being knocked out.
Join REIQ ICT Operations Manager Stephen Collins & Samohtri Consulting Principal Consultant Iestyn Thomas as they give you practical advice on the nature of the threats and how to keep your agency safe. You’ll receive valuable information on:
- Practical tips on what to look out for
- Ways to prevent cyber security attacks
- Verification - not disclosing bank information to the wrong person
- Understanding different tools
- Managing anti-virus softwares
Register for this must-attend webinar today!
Date: Wednesday, 3rd August 2022
Time: 10am to 11am
Price: $20 Members | $40 Non-Members
CPD: 30 points
Instructions to book:
- After you've registered for the event, you will receive an email with the link to access the webinar.
- To get your CPD points, you need to attend at least 30 minutes of the webinar.
- Please ensure you log in using an individual log in, not an agency log in.
If you need any assistance securing your virtual ticket, please contact email@example.com or call 1300 MYREIQ (1300 697 347).